In order to have records sent to other persons or organizations, students must complete a transcript request form. Current students should request transcripts through Self Serve. Alumni and others may request transcripts by completing this transcript request form.

Request a Transcript through Self Serve:

  1. Log in to your Self Serve account. If you need assistance with your login information, please contact the registrar’s office at 301-431-5410 or
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the Grades tab, and then Request Transcript.
  3. Enter the information about where you would like your transcript to be sent.
  4. Click Submit Request.

Note: students can also view and print their unofficial transcripts by clicking the Grades tab and then Unofficial Transcript. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed directly from the window.