The National Labor College (NLC) online undergraduate academic programs officially closed on April 26, 2014.

NLC questions can be directed to Jim Gentile at [email protected]


NLC Official Transcripts are now housed at the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC).  Transcript and Verification requests should be directed to the MHEC.  

To request a copy of student records from a closed Maryland postsecondary school, or a transcript, download, complete, sign and submit a Transcript Request Form to the Maryland Higher Education Commission at [email protected]  or to the home office at:

Maryland Higher Education Commission
Division of Planning and Academic Affairs
 Attn: Transcript Request
6 North Liberty Street, 10th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 767-3301
Fax: (410) 332-0270

Maryland Postsecondary School Closures and Closed School Transcripts